|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg, East|
|Salary||R55k - R35k|
Well known Food company in need of an Engineering Manager to lead and manage the engineering function to ensure plant engineering availability, ongoing improvements in plant equipment reliability, optimise equipment capability, zero waste, total employee engagement, engineering budget control, management of subordinates, optimum resource utilisation and management of utilities. Must ensure compliance to statutory requirements, policies and systems and manage plant related projects.
• Tertiary qualification (NQF 6) in Engineering and a Government Certificate of Competence.
• Five years engineering management experience in a manufacturing environment preferably in the Food or FMCG Industry.
• Sound knowledge of various engineering trades.
• The ability to manage multiple departments and co-ordinate different engineering disciplines.
• The ability to develop and manage a maintenance and improvement plan.
• The ability to provide engineering support to operational management and take corrective action to address production problems.
• Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing practices.
• An innovative approach to problem solving and the ability to initiate action.
• Computer literate and good communication and interpersonal skills.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Sasha on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za