|Education||Government Certificate of Competency Mines & Works|
|Experience||10 years experience|
A well-established mine based in Free State is looking for an experienced and qualified Engineering Manager.
• Tertiary qualification in Mechanical or Electrical (Heavy Current) Engineering
• Government Certificate of Competency Mines & Works
• 10 years’ experience in mining industry
• 5 years operational experience on a management level on a business unit
• Valid Certificate of Fitness or the ability to obtain one
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively, you can phone Precious or Tendai on 011 2346868/9 or visit our website on:
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za