|Location||Manufacturing Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R1m – R800k|
|Education||Artisan + Degree|
|Experience||6+ years' experience|
Stop, if you are a Engineering Manager this is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a very successful FMCG manufacturing company.
• Qualified Artisan with degree
• Must have experience being the GMR 2.1 appointee.
• Minimum of 6 years’ experience in FMCG – food experience would be an advantage.
• Must hold suitable mechanical or electrical qualifications. Engineering degree preferable.
• Understanding of cost control and budgets.
• Strong managerial skills.
• Must have experience managing a team over a large, complex site.
• Industrial refrigeration and boiler knowledge advantageous.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 086 604 7549. You can also contact Grant on 011 234 6868 or visit www.staffingprojects.co.za.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates, should you not hear from us in 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za