|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Pretoria|
|Education||Bsc Mechanical Engineering|
A beverage company based in Pretoria is looking for an Engineering Manager to join their team. The Primary Objective of the job is to formulate, administer and coordinate company manufacturing engineering policies, practices and programs designed to increase plant productivity and reduce costs through improved and safe production methods and optimum utilization of safe equipment, manpower and materials.
BSc degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering
10+ years of manufacturing engineering experience in FMCG companies
Incumbent to be well-versed in both mechanical and electrical practice
• Implement process flows with process sheets and control plans
• Machine capacity and over efficiency program
• Improve manufacturing productivity thorough process improvement or technology
• Assess manufacturing engineering developmental needs
• Plan, organize and assign functional workload to maximize efficiency and direct the implementation and maintenance of labor standards
• Direct the Manufacturing Engineering function
• Plan/implement NT (new technology), process systems and capital equipment
• Staff, resource and plan for current and future manufacturing engineering requirements
• Plan and direct specific production studies to insure full utilization of breweries/units facilities and equipment, improve flow of materials and paperwork, conserve material and labor and improve operations control
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel or Hector on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za