|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Limpopo|
|Education||Bsc Mechanical Engineering GCC|
An Engineering Manager is needed to manage the provision of Electrical and Instrument maintenance and engineering support services. To manage medium voltage distribution, maintenance and technical support provided. Responsible for maintenance in the factory and explosives plants. The position is based in Limpopo.
• MSc or BSc Degree or Higher National Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
• Government certificate of competence
• Knowledge of the OHS Act and Explosive Act
• In-depth knowledge of engineering principles and standards
• In-depth knowledge of maintenance in a manufacturing environment
• Sound knowledge of the technologies used in the explosives industry
• Sound knowledge and understanding of contract management, asset care and hazard control
• Intermediate MS Projects
• Presentation skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent Interpersonal skills
• Concern for standards
• Maximising Performance / drive for results
• Highly Analytical
• At least 10 - 15 years relevant experience
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel or Hector on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za