|Location||Limpopo, Capricorn District|
|Salary||R85k – R75k|
|Education||B.Sc. in Engineering. GCC Factories would be an advantage|
A large food Manufacturing Company in Polokwane requires a qualified person to fill the position of Engineering Manager (Plant Maintenance). The successful candidate is required to have a minimum B.Sc. in Engineering.
GCC Factories would be an advantage
Candidate must possess 10 years’ experience within the Food manufacturing Industry.
Candidate will be Managing Production related operations and have the ability to lead the Maintenance team. Must ensure best Electrical and Mechanical standards for the company and participate in Product Development.
1. Plan, organize and assign functional workload to maximize efficiency and direct the implementation and maintenance of labor standards.
2. Direct the Manufacturing Engineering function.
3. Plan/implement NT (new technology), process systems and capital equipment.
4. Staff, resource and plan for current and future manufacturing engineering requirements.
5. Plan and direct specific production studies to insure full utilization of breweries/units facilities and equipment, improve flow of materials and paperwork, conserve material and labour and improve operations control.
6. Conduct and analyse studies, make recommendations for improvement and provide service in implementation of approved changes.
7. Advocate and drive productivity initiatives.
8. Adhere to the business values.
9. Drive to achieve Operational Excellence.
Candidates without the above required qualifications will unfortunately not be considered for the position.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Hector/Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za