|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Education||Bsc Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering GCC|
A highly skilled and experienced Engineering Manager is needed at a big fmcg company based in Gauteng. The purpose of the job is to lead the multi-functional Maintenance and Engineering Team within the Epping facility to ensure that assets are managed, maintained and operated at world class standards in the areas of safety, quality and cost. To be an active and integral member of the Facility management Team (FMT). Providing input on strategic and tactical plans for the Plant.
Promote compliance with safe working practices to ensure assets are maintained in a “Safe to Operate” condition at all times in order to meet the EHS objectives of the plant. Ensure that all relevant statutory and legal requirements are adhered to as required by the GMR 2.1 of Occupational, Health and Safety Act and Regulations (OSH Act, Act 85 of 1993)
Ensure that the Maintenance and Engineering team comply with Good Manufacturing Practices to deliver excellent quality outcomes and meet KPIs.
Benchmark maintenance cost and drive towards best in class. Manage the maintenance expenditure within the agreed budget.
Essential Knowledge, Experience and Qualifications
• Minimum of a BSc Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
• GCC Factories compulsory.
• Professional engineer registration Preferable but not compulsory.
• Excellent business acumen, Change management skills, and Excellent Leadership skills
• Minimum of 10 years previous engineering
• Key Competencies / Skills
• Statutory knowledge
• Highly Effective Communication skills
• Leadership skills
• Strategic insight
• High level of decision making.
• Prior experience working with a Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) would be an advantage
• Experience in Plant maintenance, focusing on preventative maintenance philosophies.
• Excellent project management skills.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel or Hector on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za