|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Education||Bsc Mechanical Engineering GCC|
A leading FMCG company has a vacancy for a person with strong leadership abilities as well as good communication and interpersonal skills to lead and motivate the Factory Engineering Team, Front End Team and other ancillary departments. The position is based in Gauteng.
• BSc/B Tech or Higher National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
• Government Certificate of Competency a must
• Competent and experienced in computerized maintenance systems and condition based monitoring sound, proven interpersonal, communication and management skills are essential
• Exposure to SHEQ and Risk Management
• Managing the engineering department
• Maintenance day which takes place on a Sunday
• Ensure plant availability
• stand-by duties and work on Sundays
• Ability to co-ordinate a range of maintenance functions in a multi-disciplined maintenance environment, with a hands-on approach
• Persuasive communication and negotiating skills
• Ability to build effective relationships at all levels
• Must be experienced in budget management
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel/Hector on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za