|Location||Mining Jobs in Northern Cape|
|Education||Qualified artisan with Trade Certificate / National Technical Certificate (NTC-3) at a recognized/accredited institution|
|Experience||5 years experience|
Mining company is looking for an Engineering Overseer to ensure adherence to the Mine Health and Safety Act, Environmental procedures and Company policies and procedures.
• Qualified artisan with Trade Certificate / National Technical Certificate (NTC-3) at a recognized/accredited institution
• 5 years post-qualification experience
• Managerial and Supervisory experience at Foreman level
• Minimum of 1 year planning and organizational experience in a mining environment
• Valid Driver’s License (EB)
• PC Literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Projects) and Windows System
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Jennifer Tendai / Precious on 011 2346868/9.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za