|Location||Mining Jobs in Gauteng|
|Salary||R900K – R600K|
|Education||N4, Trade Certificate, Foreman Certificate|
|Experience||5 Years experience|
Our client is currently searching for an Engineering Superintendent in order to assist with the running of their Gold Mine that is based in Gauteng.
Qualifications and Experience
• N4 Certificate
• A Qualified Engineering Artisan (Mechanical and/or Electrical)
• Valid Trade Certificate
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a supervisor (preferably in a senior position) in a Trackless Engineering Environment
• An understanding of the DMR TM3 Regulations
• Regarding Trackless Engineering, a strong understanding concerning the best maintenance practices, standards, and procedures
• Computer Literacy is a must.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively, you can phone Jennifer / Tendai / Precious on 011 2346868.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za