|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Midrand|
An Engineering Technologist is required at a FMCG company based in Olifantsfontein.
• N6, B-tech or higher qualification in instrumentation.
• 5 years applicable experience.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• High level of computer literacy.
• Must be prepared to work shifts, overtime, weekends and public holidays.
• Siemens PLC knowledge.
• Siemens WinCC Flexible experience (programming and development).
• Instrumentation (Variable speed drives flow meters, temperatures pressures, PID loop control, level control, conductivity, turbidity, reading of P&ID drawings and reading of electrical circuit diagrams.
• Communication systems (Asi, Profibus and Ethernet - programming, fault finding and installation).
• Experience on S.C.A.D.A. system. (Wonderware & Siemens).
• Responsible for OEE/MME optimisation of all packaging lines
• Support and shared responsibility with technicians.
• Ensure high level of preventative maintenance on packaging machines.
• Responsible for the training of technical and production staff.
• Provides standby and after-hours support in the case of severe breakdowns.
• Weekly feedback regarding preventative actions and improvement plans to maintenance managers and Plant Engineer.
• Provide technical and specialist support at all levels to the branch.
• Ensure that all process control software is backed up and left up to date according to set standards.
• Project work, modifications & upgrading of control systems.
• Systems administration of all high level software & systems.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or contact Chanel or Sian on 0112346868 for more info. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us in 4 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za