Environment and Development Consultant
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Pretoria|
|Salary||R650k – R450k|
|Experience||Minimum 7 years’ experience|
A leading Environmental Consulting Firm is looking for an Environment and Development Consultant, to be based in Pretoria.
• At least a Master’s degree in environment/development studies or any related natural resources management course
• Minimum 7 years’ consulting experience in Africa
• Minimum 5 years’ experience working on donor or government financed projects
• Minimum 5 years’ project management experience
• Ability to write proposals and reports
• Ability to work in a team and also supervise and mentor junior staff
• Willing to travel (at least 60%) of the time to various projects in Africa
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV, with project details, to email@example.com. You can also contact Corlia or Heather on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za