Environmental Control Officer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Sierra Leone|
|Salary||R600K - R800K|
|Education||Degree in Environmental Management from a South African University or Technicon or recognised equivalent.|
|Experience||3 years experience|
A mining company based in Sierra Leon is urgently looking for an Environmental Control Officer who will monitor and verify compliance with the Social and Environmental Management System.
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree in Environmental Management from a South African University or Technicon or recognised equivalent.
• Minimum of three years’ experience in the field of Environmental Management and in particular have relevant experience as an environmental site officer in a mining environment.
• Have a good working knowledge of all relevant (national and international) environmental policies, legislation, guidelines and standards;
• Have the ability to conduct inspections and audits and to produce thorough, readable and informative environmental monitoring reports;
• Have the ability to manage public communication and complaints;
• Have the ability to think holistically about the structure, functioning and performance of environmental systems;
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious / Mercy on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za