Estate Manager/Property Manager
|Salary||R650k - R450k|
|Experience||10 - 15 years|
A leading property development company is looking to appoint an Estate Manager to oversee their mixed-use development in Swaziland.
The main purpose of the role will be to assume responsibility for the up-keep and day-to-day running of a large, mixed-use/residential/lifestyle estate.
This includes, but is not limited to:
• Management of all staff.
• Overseeing maintenance and management of the Estate, including landscaping, security and services.
• Tenant and rental management.
• Sales and Marketing.
• A relevant tertiary qualification (such as a Degree/Diploma in Real Estate, MBA or similar tertiary qualification) will be highly advantageous.
Experience / Background Preference
• A minimum of TEN years’ relevant working experience
• Facility and Property Management experience is essential.
• Residential Facility and Property Management experience will be highly advantageous.
• An understanding of maintenance matters and procedures is essential.
• An understanding of energy and utility efficiency processes and procedures is essential.
• Strong operations management experience is required.
• The successful candidate will have proven leadership skills; knowledge of staff management and disciplinary processes and strong administrative abilities.
• Good understanding of budget management and cost saving and control.
• Understanding and experience in Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) matters; health and safety and fire compliance. Firefighting and First Aid experience will be advantageous.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
• A strong personality coupled with tenacity and resilience.
• Superior team leadership abilities.
• Exceptional time management, organisational and communication skills.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Results driven - delivering results on time, within budget and to the highest specification.
• The candidate must be adaptable and strong on influence.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• An outstanding safety record.
• Commitment to quality improvements and environmental compliance.
• Motivation to master the challenges of complex projects.
• Ability to work well under pressure and to multitask.
• We are looking for an all-rounder with a “can do” attitude.
• The successful candidate will be a self-starter, enthusiastic, driven, energetic and will have the ability to work independently
Should you meet the above requirements, please send a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org; or call Roxanne on 021 555 0432
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za