|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Western Cape|
|Salary||R120K - R96K|
|Experience||Minimum 3 years experience in sea freight exports|
My client is looking for an Export Clerk to join their dynamic team.
• Minimum 3 years experience in sea freight exports
• Excellent knowledge of all aspects of export documentation and processes.
• Microsoft Office
• Compuclear would be beneficial
• Capturing of Shipping Instructions and submit to various shipping lines
• Monitor SI cut off dates and times
• Complete Cartage Instructions
• Follow up with forwarding agents for Empty depot releases
• Register files
• Request charges on a daily basis – Monitor Invoice template on Oscar
• Complete costings
• Knowledge of WOL system
• Know purpose of export certificates
• Check exp cert against DOA docs and info on docs
• Courier docs – Get B/L for courier in time with SLA – go according to courier template on Oscar
• Split files
• Capturing of SAD500
• Follow up on SAD505 from loading warehouse
• Capturing of cargo dues
• Uploading of docs on Oscar (eg PFI, SAD500, MBL, COO, Courier docs etc)
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 724 7757. You can also contact Tracey on 021 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects.
If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za