|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in KwaZulu-Natal|
|Salary||R220K - R200K|
|Education||A matric certificate|
|Experience||4 years’ experience of export procedures|
My client is looking for an Export Controller to join their dynamic team. The Exports Controller must have a thorough knowledge of exports procedures, Cargo-Wise and Excel. The successful candidate will report directly to the Export Supervisor.
• A matric certificate
• 4 years’ experience of export procedures
• A good knowledge of the Cargo-Wise, Excel and general computer literacy skills
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• A valid Code 8 driver's licence will be an advantage
• A relevant shipping qualification
• Take control of the shipment and keeping the clients informed of progress of the export shipment.
• Manage and minimise the risk to the company and to the client in regard to the shipment.
• Effectively look after the client's interests and keep them informed of all relevant developments.
• Establish and strengthen good business relationships with clients through regular visits.
• Register export files.
• Book cargo, monitor loading/stack dates and ETD's.
• Arrange movement of cargo from shipper to harbour.
• Monitor the creation and movement of the file documentation against the prescribed time frames.
• Ensure that invoices are completed correctly and all recoverable disbursements have been included and profit mark-ups are recorded.
• Ensure documentation has been despatched to the client or other 3rd party.
• Resolve queries with the clients, Credit Control and Accounts personnel.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 724 7757. You can also contact Tracey on 021 555 0432 .
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects.
If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za