|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R120k - R100k|
|Education||Formal qualification in Supply Chain Management|
|Experience||A minimum of 5 years exports logistical experience into Africa within an FMCG environment|
Our client is looking for an Exports Administrator to join their dynamic team in Bryanston.
- A recognized formal qualification in Supply Chain Management
- A minimum of 5 years exports logistical experience into Africa within an FMCG environment
- Proficiency in Oracle, MS Word, Excel and Outlook
Main Job Function:
- Processing of customer orders and export documents in line with South African customs authorities.
- Liaising with freight forwarders for the delivery of orders.
- Generate weekly reports with information regarding the status of orders, stock levels and product availability.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 724 7757. You can also contact Tracey on 021 555 0432 .
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects.
If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za