|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town, Waterfront|
|Education||Qualification in Freight Forwarding|
|Experience||5 Years' Experience|
Our client in the chemical industry is looking for an exports coordinator. Ideal candidate needs to have exports and cross border experience.
• Manage the supply of raw material to Southern African countries.
• Maintaining stock levels for all sites in Southern Africa.
• Scheduling and tracking all road transport.
• Processing of all relevant documentation(SAD500, Commercial invoices, F178’s, Road manifest etc)
• Applying for all necessary permits for exports
• Costing as per the Total Cost of Ownership model for Import Shipments.
• Arranging of shipping to overseas clients via both sea and airfreight.
• Arranging of transport for internal stock movements in Southern Africa.
• Sending out daily tracking schedules to all customers.
• Communicating with Shipping Lines, Clearing agents, suppliers.
• Communicating any discrepancies regarding stock levels and usage with Senior Management.
• Qualification in Freight Forwarding
• 5 years’ experience in exports
• Incoterms experience
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 558 5110. You can also contact Stephanie on 021 555 0432
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za