FMCG Food Plant Foreman
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg, East|
|Salary||R55k - R35k|
FMCG Food Plant Foreman – South Africa
Our client is currently seeking a plant foreman to supervise the production of the FMCG plant based on set targets for their operations in the Johannesburg.
• Control operation of the plant and ancillary equipment
• Allocate manpower
• Ensure specified conditions are being adhered to by conducting inspections
• Check type of raw materials being used
• Prepare equipment for maintenance
• Take action when operational objectives are not being met
• Report to Plant Superintendent
• Relevant tertiary qualification necessary and a Trade Test in Mechanical/Electrical
• At least 5 years’ experience in a FMCG environment; 2 of which must have been at a plant foreman level
• Experience in operational management in the food production environment
• High level of computer literacy
PShould you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Sasha on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za