Finance Director - Kenya
|Location||Auditing Jobs in Kenya|
|Education||Relevant tertiary degree|
An exciting opportunity exists for a Finance Director in Kenya a with a large well known business.
Requirements are as follows:
• An undergraduate degree in accounting or finance. An MBA will be an added advantage
• A qualified accountant with ACCA/CPA (K), CIMA, FCA or CFA professional qualifications
• At least 5 to 7 years’ experience in both management accounting and financial control/reporting environments
• Experience in financial analysis techniques for income statement, balance sheets and cash flow analyses
• Knowledge of accounting principles for the development of financial statements
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your detailed CV to email@example.com.
You can also contact Amy or Samantha on +27 41 180 4050. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za