|Salary||R900K - R750K|
|Education||Must have a formal education in Accounting, Finance or be a chartered Accountant|
|Experience||Must have minimum 3-5 years of Joint Venture Accounting experience within Oil & Gas|
One of our clients, a leader in the Oil and Gas industry, is urgently seeking a Finance Manager to join their office based in Afghanistan. The position is based in the "green zone" inside Afghanistan, and the company is offering a Tax free salary, accommodation, food and flights to your home country.
• Must have minimum 3-5 years of Joint Venture Accounting experience within Oil & Gas Mining Extraction project
• Must have good understanding of Petroleum Concession Agreement
• Must have experience with exploration development and production activities in Oil & Gas Industry
• Must understand the role of Non-Operator in an Oil Exploration Joint Venture project
• Must have experience with Cash Calls and how actual expenditures incurred are verified and audited.
• Experience in Joint Venture reporting as a Non Operator
• Must have a formal education in Accounting, Finance or be a chartered Accountant.
Should you meet the requirements, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can call Amber/Alex/Vanessa on 011 234 6868.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za