|Salary||R1.5m – R900k|
|Education||B.Com/B.Sc in Accounting (Hons) - SAICA registration|
|Experience||5 – 15 Years|
MSP represents a leading construction company who seeks the expertise of a Chartered Accountant to take on an a senior Financial role, based in Cape Town.
The incumbent will be responsible for the full accounting function of the business, whilst managing a large finance team and assisting the CEO in operational decision making.
The following requirements are a prerequisite to be considered for the position:
• B.Com or B.Sc Honours degree in Accounting degree & registration with SAICA as a Chartered Accountant
• Over 5 years post article expertise, with experience in the construction industry
• Extensive financial and human resources management expertise
• Experience on Pastel would be preferred
• Must be a South African citizen
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Rebecca.email@example.com. You can alternatively contact Rebecca on 0211 804 047.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates within 3 days of application received.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za