Financial Planning and Reporting Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R 900 K – 880 K|
|Education||B.Com Degree or Honors Degree and professional accounting qualification|
|Experience||At least 6-8 years accounting experience of finance department management, including financial planning and reporting, Experience of working in an international environment, Strong analytical and management skills, with track record in management and moti|
Financial Planning and Reporting Manager:
Salary: R 900 K – 880 K
Remarkable position open for a Financial Planning & Reporting Manager to join an international organisation that focuses on reducing Poverty and Injustice.
To become the ideal candidate you will have to have:
• B.Com Degree or Honors Degree and professional accounting qualification
• At least 6-8 years accounting experience of finance department management, including financial planning and reporting
• Experience of working in an international environment
• Strong analytical and management skills, with track record in management and motivation of staff
• Strong influencing skills – able to positively build peer working relationships and be effective without having to rely on authority
• Experience of financial consolidations, and aggregation packages
Some duties include:
• Review plan data from all entities and review variances and performance as appropriate
• Working with Finance colleagues to identify data collection and financial analysis for the preparation of regular and timely reports for management, governance (Finance
& Funding Committee and International Board) and decision making groups.
• Produce timely regular financial organisation-wide information to International Fundraising, Programmes and other functions as required.
• Liaises with external audit and countries to plan and coordinate the annual aggregation and audit process to ensure delivery within strategy and timelines;
• Ensures relevant financial policies and procedures are maintained and documentation kept up to date (including Financial Management Framework)
Building and motivating teams and managing effectively from a distance.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Casey on 011 234 686.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za