Fire Safety Draughtsman
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Centurion|
|Salary||R300k - R180k|
|Education||Matric, Draughting Certificate|
|Experience||Minimum 5 years relevant experience|
A medium-sized Consulting Engineering Firm is looking for a Fire Safety Draughtsman, to be based in Centurion.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in fire safety engineering
• Professional registration with ECSA preferable
• Fire Engineering qualification preferable
• Mechanical Engineering qualification acceptable
• Knowledge of ASIB 11th Edition Rules is essential
• Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, AutoCAD and Revit
• Consultation - clients, building owners, architects, engineers and other professionals, contractors and authorities
• Reports - conceptual, building survey, fire strategy / rational design, tender documents, bills of quantities, inspection and close-out reports
• Designs and plans - fire protection, automatic sprinklers, fire detection, fire water reticulation, gaseous suppression and flammable liquid installations
• Quality control - inspections, testing and commissioning
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV, with project details, to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Corlia or Heather on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za