First Line Manager
|Location||Warehousing Jobs in Durban|
|Salary||R240k – R210k|
|Education||Three year logistics/commerce diploma advantageous or NQF level equivalent.|
|Experience||3+ years' experience|
Our client is looking for an experienced and motivated First Line Manager work at their reputable company
• Grade 12
• Relevant management or supervisory training
• Three year logistics/commerce diploma advantageous or NQF level equivalent.
• Quality assurance background advantageous e.g. Six Sigma
• 3 years relevant Supply Chain working experience in a managerial function.
• Experience in Retail/FMCG environment advantageous
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates, should you not hear from us in 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 086 604 7549. You can also contact Grant on 011 234 6868.
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za