Fitter & Turner
|Location||Artisan Jobs in Durban|
|Education||Trade Test, N3|
|Experience||3-5 Years’ Experience in FMCG Manufacturing|
A Fitter & Turner is required at a FMCG Company in Durban.
• Trade tested and qualified
• 3-5 years’ experience in Food or FMCG industry
• At least 3 years’ experience in the maintenance of gearboxes, conveyors, and food processing equipment
• Artisan Minimum N3
• Physically able
• Take instructions / communicate in English
• Willing to make a contribution as a member of the operations team
• Basic electricity will be an advantage
• Essential services like boilers/compressors/air conditioning
• General machine maintenance in a food manufacturing environment
• Ensure Planned maintenance is carried out within BOP
• Ensure unit standards are met
• Execute planned and unplanned maintenance activities.
• Provide continuous process support
• Trouble shooting and rectify faults occurring due to failure of mechanical equipment
• Continuously monitor the working environment responsible area and report any
• abnormalities found
• Plant and equipment inspection and defect reporting
• Installation of equipment
• Physically monitor and control the production process
• Examine equipment and complete safety checklist
• Report all at risk behaviours and unsafe conditions to the line manager
• Comply to all OSH ACT requirements
• Practice good housekeeping
• Conduct visual inspections on the process and equipment
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel, Jaclyn or Sian on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za