Fitter - FMCG
|Salary||R15000 + per month|
|Education||N3, Fitter Trade Test|
|Experience||3 years minimum in FMCG|
Well established beverage manufacturing company looking for a Trade Tested Fitter with 3 years' FMCG experience.
Must have experience in:
• Medium to high speed packing machines – cartooning machines, roasters and grinders, form fill and seal machines, gas burners, vacuum pumps and Auger fillers
• Installation, maintenance, repair and fault finding
• Pneumatic and hydraulic equipment maintenance
• Planned machine maintenance
• Be able to work with welding and gas cutting
• Mechanical and Pneumatic skills
• Knowledge of QMS, HACCP and GMP’s advantageous
• Fitter Trade Test Essential!
• Matric certificate/N3/equivalent
• Computer literate in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet
• Working under pressure
• Be prepared to work overtime and do stand by when needed – also be prepared to work shifts
• Team work
• Commitment to continuous improvement
• Basic knowledge of electrical components
• Must be familiar with the Occupational Health and Safety Regulations
Correspondence will only be entered into with candidates who meet above requirements - please do not apply unless you fullfil all requirements.
Please submit your CV, a copy of your qualifications and a copy of your ID to firstname.lastname@example.org
or fax to 086 247 1037. You can also call (011) 807-8064 ext. 26 and ask for Benita or Sasha.
Position Closing Date: 04/04/2012
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za