Fitter and Turner
|Location||Mining Jobs in North West|
|Salary||R400K - R350K|
|Education||Recognised relevant Trade qualification(Section 13) is essential, N3|
A platinum mining company based in the North West is looking for a Fitter and Turner
• Recognised relevant Trade qualification(Section 13) is essential
• Proof of recognised completed apprenticeship contract (completed by means of effluxion of time)
• NTC 2 (relevant trade theory) qualification is essential
• At least 3 years’ experience as a qualified Fitter & Turner in a plant environment
• Experience on HP300 cone crushers, jaw crushers and conveyor maintenance
• At least 1 year’s conveyor experience will be essential
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za