Fitter and Turner
|Location||SA. Port Elizabeth|
|Education||Trade Tested Fitter|
A food manufacturing company based in Port Elizabeth is looking to recruit a qualified Fitter and Turner.
• Matric / Grade 12 qualification
• Diploma / certificate in fitting and turning
• 5 years’ experience in production environment
• 3 years’ experience in developing and implementing production plans and CNC programming
• English communication skills are essential
• 5 years’ experience food industry
• Thorough knowledge and experience in turning process and effective problem solving methodology
• To ensure that the peeling line is effectively attend
• To ensure that the work is carried out in accordance with approved procedure and client requirements
• Coordinate problem solving and effectively manage corrective action system
• Perform system and process production and quality processes.
• Analyse SPC and act on trends
• Provide internal support regarding product quality issues
• Drive continuous improvement project
• Maintain and improve Production, Control plans and FMEA’s
• Develop and implement quality system
• Report on production and quality performance
• Need to be energetic and can multitask
• Assertive and must be able to effectively lead a team
• Work shifts
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel/Hector on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za