Fixed Income Portfolio Manager - Botswana
|Location||Banking Jobs in Botswana|
|Education||Relevant tertiary degree|
An exciting opportunity exists for a Fixed Income Portfolio Manager with a large well known business entity.
Requirements are as follows:
• Researching and evaluating macroeconomic and market conditions/trends both globally and locally.
• Understanding and enhancing fixed income processes on both segregated and unitized product lines.
• Assessing and developing risk budgeting tools for portfolios.
• Analyzing, proposing and executing trades.
• Tracking portfolios for proper structure, sector weightings and duration.
• Working on and providing ideas for new strategies and funds.
• Being a senior member of the investment team and credit committee by providing well thought out ideas and opinions that positively impact investment portfolios and related company strategies.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your detailed CV to email@example.com.
You can also contact Amy or Samantha on +27 41 180 4050. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za