|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town|
|Salary||R20 - 25K|
|Education||Trade Test + N3 / Ndip Btech|
|Experience||5 years +|
A foreman is required at a Beverages plant based in Cape Town.
This position will be reporting to the Plant Engineering Manager and will have the responsibility for managing and developing efficient operations and effective planned maintenance of site services.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
· Minimum N3;
· Trade test or Engineering diploma/degree (mechanical, civil, or industrial);
· 5 years planning experience for maintenance and replacement of essential service equipment, structures, facilities and roads is advantageous;
· Experience in leading a team;
Characteristics/skill and knowledge:
· Working knowledge of plumbing, carpentry, painting, gardening, forklifts, pumps, mixers and boilers, etc.;
· Computer literacy in MS Office;
· Reflect good leadership behaviour;
· Apply good problem solving skills
· Able and willing to work extended hours (overtime) as and/or when required;
· Have reliable transport to and from work.
Incumbents will be required to:
· Maintain site services (e.g. boilers, compressors, cooling, sub stations, forklifts, line lubrication, water supply, effluent, etc.);
· Supervise repairs and breakdowns of site services;
· Ensure that tasks have completed by subordinates;
· Leading the site services team;
· Adhere to all safety policies and procedures set out by company.
Candidates without the above required qualifications will unfortunately not be considered for the position. Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com
You can also contact Jessica/Chanel on 011 234 6868/9. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za