|Salary||R160K - R120K|
|Education||Grade 12/ Matric|
|Experience||A minimum of four years Estimator experience.|
My client is looking for a Freight Estimator to join their dynamic team. The Freight Estimator will be responsible for providing estimates of charges for new and existing clients, process the estimates and receive the requests for an estimate from a client or a colleague.
• Grade 12/ Matric
• A minimum of four years Estimator experience.
• Experience in the Forwarding and Clearing process
• Cargo Routings
• Carrier knowledge
• Ability to perform insurance calculations
• Advanced experience using the CargoWise system and Ms Excel
• Intermediate experience using Microsoft Outlook and Internet Explorer
1. Compile estimates
• Interpret request received on Estimate request form or e-mail (Knowledge of Incoterms is a must)
• Obtain rates information
• Prepare the estimate using Excel or CargoWise
• Submit for internal quality check
• Provide client with Estimate
2. Recording statistical information on estimates
• Update Estimate Register
• Submit to Client Servicing for inclusion into report
• Follow up on estimate with clients
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 724 7757. You can also contact Tracey on 021 555 0432 .
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects.
If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za