French Speaking Mining Superintendent
|Location||Mining Jobs in Burkina Faso|
|Salary||R900K - Upwards|
|Education||BSc Mining Engineering|
|Experience||10 Years Experience|
A Gold Mine based in Burkina Faso is seeking a French Speaking Mining Superintendent to direct and coordinate activities concerned with production.
• National Senior Certificate (Grade 12)
• A Degree in Mining Engineering (Preferably a BSc)
• A Tertiary Business Qualification Would be an Advantage
• Minimum of 10 years' experience in Open Pit Mines
• Must be Fluent in French (spoken and written)!
• At least 5 years in a Senior Supervisory Position
• Strong Managerial Skills
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Jennifer / Tendai / Precious on 011 2346868/9. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za