Front End Web Developer
|Location||PHP Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Education||Relevant tertiary education|
|Experience||Minimum of 4 years’ experience|
Our client, a digital agency, is looking for a skilled Front End Web Developer to join their dynamic team.
• Experience with responsive development and frameworks e.g. Bootstrap etc.
• Solid WordPress skills with the ability to build custom themes
• Maintain current clients static and CMS driven sites with various development and maintenance tasks
• A solid understanding of MySQL and PHP5
• Experience with cross-browser compatibility including Internet Explorer rendering issues and solutions
• Good coding practises, as well as user-oriented design
• Experience working within a digital agency
• Ability to work in an Agile Environment
• Ability to work on multiple projects
• Must be able to work in a team and individually
• Ability to extend WordPress with custom plugins, post types and additional features
• Other development languages (Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Python etc)
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Kirstin on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za