Front End Web Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg, North|
|Salary||R35k - R25k per month|
|Education||National Diploma or Degree|
|Experience||4 - 5 years|
My client is a Leading Mobile Development Client based in Johannesburg North are seeking an experienced and creative Front-End Web Developer.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Designing and developing standards compliant, web-tech mini-apps
• The creation of new graphics and multimedia
• Solve technical problems as well as generate new ideas
• There is freedom in how to solve problems and create designs but certain standards and architectures must be adhered to
• Interact with customers, project managers and business analysts to help determine requirements
Tertiary qualification in interactive design or related subjects
Technologies you need to have at least 3 - 5 years experience with
• Standards compliant HTML & CSS
• Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
• Job requirements
• Fundamental graphic design and web design skills including presentation, layout, composition, colour, file formats, and typography*Strong online portfolio displaying user-centred design
• Knowledge of current web design technology, trends and techniques
• Ability to translate business requirements into solution design
• Experience with XSLT & XML
• HTML 5 and CSS 3
• Flash/Flex/ActionScript 3.0
• Experience with SQL
• Dreamweaver Website development
• Other programming experience (.C#/PHP/Java/ECMA)
• Experience with operating systems other than MS Windows
• Server-side technologies
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za