|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg, North|
|Education||IT Degree or Equivalent|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
A fast expanding company providing high-performance software to mobile network operators with a client base concentrated in Africa and the Middle East. The company requires the services of a Graphical User Interface (GUI) developer. The GUIs will serve as friendly interfaces for configuring certain services operating in a Sun Solaris environment.
• Solid knowledge of a UNIX/Linux/Solaris development environment is required;
• Basic graphic design skills including presentation, layout, composition, colour, and readability;
• Demonstrated experience in designing, developing or managing user interface development standards for browser applications;
• Strong ability to document, diagram and verbally describe the architecture, design, and test strategy of products;
• Ability to design and implement GUIs using usability best practices;
• Motivated self-starter who likes working as part of a productive, fast-paced team.
• Bachelor degree in a computer science or engineering or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za