General Engineering Supervisor
|Location||Mining Jobs in Northern Cape|
|Education||Grade 12/ N3 with Maths and Science • Engineering Trade Certificate (obtained during a formal apprenticeship programme)|
|Experience||5 years experience|
A diamond mining company based in the Northern Cape is looking for a General Engineering Supervisor.
• Grade 12/ N3 with Maths and Science
• Engineering Trade Certificate
• Project Management qualification
• 5 Years appropriate civil/construction/engineering experience of which 3 years must be supervisory
• Previous experience in a Foreman/Overseer capacity will be advantageous
• Knowledge of building construction practices and relevant legislation
• Knowledge and application of building machinery and technology
• Knowledge of Planned Maintenance system
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to email@example.com or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai /Precious / Mercy on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za