General Manager: Ocean Freight
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||Negotiable depending on experience|
|Experience||10+ years experience|
Our client is looking for an experienced and motivated General Manager: Ocean Freight to work at their reputable company
• Grade 12 (Matric).
• Minimum 10 years in Freight Forwarding / Shipping or freight related environment
• A minimum of 7 years working in a managerial capacity.
• A broad based understanding of freight / transport industry principles in SA as well as internationally.
• Moderate understanding and application of basic organizational disciplines. (Marketing, HR, Finance and IT etc…).
• In depth understanding of freight processes.
• Above average communication skills (strong written and oral abilities) both internally & externally.
• Advanced MS Word, Excel and Outlook software.
• 1st degree or Diploma Logistics (would be an advantage but not a prerequisite).
• Ability to analyse various financial data.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 604 7549. You can also contact Grant on 011 234 68 68.
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za