|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Northern Cape|
|Education||B.Sc or M.Eng qualification in Civil, Mining or Geotechnical Engineering|
|Experience||10 years experience|
A reputable and well-established manganese company based in the Northern Cape requires a Geotechnical Engineer.
• B.Sc or M.Eng qualification in Civil, Mining or Geotechnical Engineering
• Charted Engineer and a member of FSAIMM / Pr.Eng
• Chamber of Mines Rock Engineering ticket.
• Experience in hard rock mining, specifically in Manganese ore.
• 10 plus years of mining experience and technical leadership either within a mining company or consultancy
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious / Mercy on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za