Global Supply Chain Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R1.2m - R900k|
|Experience||10 to 15 years experience|
Our client is looking for a Global Supply Chain Manager to join their dynamic team.
- MBA essential
- 10 to 15 years experience
- Mining exposure essential
- Willing to travel
- Strategic Supply Chain Management
- Logistics Operations Management
- Sales and Operations Planning Management
- Risk minimisation and cost optimisation
- Development of supporting technology and communications platforms
- Supplier Management
- Project Management
- Develop and track Supply Chain budget
- Comply with governance & compliance policies and procedures
- Comply with Safety, Health and Environment standards
- Manage and facilitate change management
- People management & development
- Business planning
- Business improvement
- Customer relationships
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 724 7757. You can also contact Tracey on 021 555 0432 .
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects.
If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za