Group Quality Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
A Group Quality Manager is needed at a FMCG- Milling company in Pretoria.The Group QA Manager is responsible for setting and enforcing the appropriate Quality standard and programs with all stakeholders (internal and external) in line with the overall quality objectives. The Group QA Manager is ensures proper QA involvement with the organization and the development of new business and products, improvement of the operational performance, enhancing customers’ confidence, reduction of inefficiencies and costs of non-conformity, reductions of risks on liability claims and initiation of improvements.
• Prepare and implement the QA strategy and QA plans
• Leading QA teams towards world class quality standards
• Provide guidance to Premier Foods management in relevant QA issues
• Secure that Quality Systems and process across the organisation are in line with the external standards (HACCP and FSSC 22000) and certified accordingly
• Monitor the QA Performance throughout the organization
• Secure efficient complaint handling processes and escalate the crisis procedure in case of serious food safety or other quality related issues occur.
• Facilitates adequate implementation of all requirements and at the sites, supply and demand chain of the organization.
• Review, challenge and approve QA plans
• Provide adequate management information, based on consolidated reporting
• Establish a Quality community across the organisation and facilitate the sharing of best practices
• 7 – 10 years industry experience in the bakery and milling environment including food safety and quality control
• 6 years’ experience in a managerial position
• Completion of milling and baking courses
• At least a minimum degree in Food Technology, Microbiology, Chemistry or similar
Competencies (Knowledge, skills and abilities):
• Expert knowledge in Quality Control and Food Safety
• Accuracy / Attention to detail
• Analytical Skills
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Hector/Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za