|Location||Mining Jobs in Namibia|
|Education||A relevant BA / B. Comm. degree or BTech in Human Resources Management|
|Experience||15 years’ experience|
A Zinc mining company based in Namibia is looking for a HR Manager for the efficient management of the Human Resource function through the continuous application of best practices and alignment with business and Group strategic focus to optimize individual and business performance.
A relevant BA / B. Comm. degree or BTech in Human Resources Management
Program in Management Development or equivalent
12 years in at least 4 of the following HR functions:
• Recruitment and selection
• Employee relations (individual and collective relationships)
• Training and development
• Organizational development
• Sound understanding and application of remuneration practices and processes
• Sound knowledge and understanding of SAP HRIS applications
• Organisational culture and climate management
• Talent and succession management
• Performance management
• At least 5 of the 12 years experience must be at a management level
• 15 years’ experience within the mining industry
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious / Mercy on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za