|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R 900- R1.1m|
|Education||Tertiary qualification in Human Resources Management or Industrial Relations or similar field is essential|
|Experience||10 years mining experience|
One of our clients in Johannesburg is looking for a Human Resources Manager.
Required knowledge and skills
• Implement and manager full Generalist Human Resources portfolio.
• Show extensive knowledge of all current South African HR related legislature
• Extensive skills in Labour Law related matters
• Must have strong work ethics and be organized, accurate, and methodical with excellent attention to detail
• Must be fully computer literate in MS
• Must have excellent business English communication skills
• Must be willing to adhere to Company rules, policies, and regulations
• Must have excellent self-management people-skills
• Must anticipate needs and must be responsive to enquiries
Qualifications and Experience:
• Tertiary qualification in Human Resources Management or Industrial Relations or similar field is essential
• 10 years working experience with at least 3 years as an HR generalist as well as success in CCMA representation at Conciliation and Arbitration levels.
• Experience in unionized work environment is crucial
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to email@example.com or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai/ Precious on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za