HTML/CSS Web Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Sandton|
|Salary||R25K - R15K|
|Education||IT Related Degree/Diploma|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
We're looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, HTML/CSS web developer to join our Software Development team based in Hyde Park to do the following:
• Convert web designs into functional, cross browser/platform compatible web pages supporting CSS
• Add content to web pages using a web authoring tool such as Dreamweaver or Home site
• Create supplemental page graphics or make minor adjustments to graphics based on the master design
• Build and maintain web pages according to functional specifications, and effectively integrate new content for website updates
• Participate in testing website changes for functional and technical performance
• File maintenance
• Understanding SMTP and the process of sending email.
• Ability to take a .psd file, cut it up and convert it in to the various components and then build a web page (without having to use a WYSIWYG editor) that contains valid XHTML, HTML
• HTML/XHTML (1.0 Transitional and Strict), CSS 2.1
• Outlook 2007, Google Mail, Yahoo Mail - Email Clients
• Ability to build HTML using CSS 2.1 relevant for MS SharePoint 2007
• ASP.NET a bonus
• Attention to detail
• Ability to handle multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously
• Willingness to learn 508 compliance, usability and information architecture
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za