Head of Operations
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Western Cape|
An exciting opportunity exists for a Head of Operations professional at a well-established company and market leader in the manufacturing of oil and related products. The position is based in Overberg, Western Cape.
• Bachelor’s degree in applicable Engineering discipline.
• Minimum 3 year’s proven success as Head of Operations within a manufacturing environment.
• Proven success in optimising production processes.
• Focus on holistic picture and be detailed orientated simultaneously.
• Confront the traditional ways of doing things and replace it with improved and innovative ways of managing the operations of the organisation.
• Able to formulate viable new production models and drive implementation pro-actively
• Monitor the progress of work and ensure that deadlines are met.
• Strong leadership skills on operational level and proven experience in leading and inspiring a team.
• Proven ability to achieve difficult targets for the organisation, team and him/herself.
• Must have direction, energy, and passion and thoroughly enjoy a high performance, fast paced environment.
• The main responsibility of this instrumental position to the success of the company is to develop and proactively implement sound operational objectives and practices that are aligned to the business strategy. The objectives encompass setting specific goals and standards to ensure that production, cost and quality targets are met and exceeded to ensure growth of the business in terms of volume and profit margins.
• The management of a diverse team in a variety of functions to ensure growth and profit margins of the organisation.
• Translate future direction of the company into measurable, tangible and operational goals and targets.
• The development and implementation of world class production processes.
• Ensure that continuous improvement processes with regards to manufacturing processes are implemented and monitored.
• Cost management of operations processes and projects
Should you meet the above requirements, please email your CV and all relevant documentation to email@example.com. , for more info you can contact Chanel on 0112346868. Correspondence will only be given to shortlisted candidates
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za