Head of Operations
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town, Waterfront|
|Salary||R900K – R700K|
|Education||Tertiary qualification: Business Science or Commerce Qualification|
A preeminent Marketing Agency is on the hunt for an iron clad, well-oiled Operations Managing machine. Does the words "efficiency" and "effectiveness" make you smile like Heyneke Meyer after a win against the English? Are you a self-starting guru in the realm of multitasking? Do you repeat detailed financial analyses of projects in your sleep? Well then is the job for you! Got what it takes, then apply now.
• 5 years Agency experience.
• 5 years solid team management experience.
• 3 years’ experience working in technical environment with software engineers and developers.
• Must have own transport.
Key Skills and Attributes:
• Patient, persistent, attentive to details, with a strong financial analytical ability.
• Enough is never enough attitude.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Must be able to use initiative and take ownership of projects, costs and deadlines.
• Able to communicate effectively.
• Must be a team player.
• Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of the business objectives.
• Support better management reporting, project flow and management, business process and organisational planning.
• Responsible for all projects, campaigns, client deliverables and cost management.
• Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the Agency.
• Manage and lead our Project Management and Traffic Management quoting and production teams.
• Communicate and enforce quality standards within the Agency.
• Drive initiatives in the management team that contribute to long-term operational excellence.
• Owns the development life-cycle and is responsible for managing risks throughout the project life cycle.
• Detailed financial analysis on internal and external projects.
• Management of outsourcing and freelance relationships and costs.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
NOTE: Provide the job title as well as the reference number in the subtitle line of the email.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za