Health & Safety Manager
|Experience||5- 10 years|
A Health & Safety Manager is required at a FMCG company based in Vereeniging.
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements:
• Relevant tertiary qualification
• High level of computer literacy (MS Word and Excel)
• 5 years’ experience in FMCG milling industry
• At least 2 years’ experience in the Health & Safety management field will be advantageous
Characteristics/skills and knowledge:
• Energetic, assertive self-starter that is results orientated.
• Must be able to demonstrate technical/functional expertise
• Exposure to lean/six sigma will be advantageous
• Sound knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001,BRC, IFS, HACCP, ISO 17025 and Risk management, etc.
• Sound knowledge and understanding of Safety, Health and Environmental legislation.
• Good communication skills, both spoken and written
• Organised and a high organisational and implementation skills
• Proven ability to plan, organise, co-ordinate and facilitate
• Strong investigative and initiating skills
• Incumbents will be required to:
• Development, maintenance, audit and administration of QMS in accordance with customer and company requirements
• Development, maintenance and implement of safety, health and environmental management system in accordance with legal and customer requirements
• Management and development of QA/QC and Loss Control Staff
• Manage departmental budget and assist site management on OPEX and CAPEX requirements.
• Reduce cost of waste
Should you meet the above requirements and you would like to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact Chanel or Jaclyn on 0112346868 for more info. Correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za