Health & Safety Superintendent
|Location||Manufacturing Jobs in Durban|
|Salary||R390K – R350K|
|Education||Occupational Health & Safety Diploma, SAMTRAC or NOSA certification|
|Experience||5+ Years FMCG Experience|
A Health & Safety Superintendent is required at an FMCG company based in Durban.
• Occupational Health & Safety Diploma, SAMTRAC or NOSA certification
• Basic knowledge of the requirements of the OSH Act, National Environmental Management Act, COID Act
• OSHAS 18000 Auditor
• ISO14000 Auditor
• HACCP Training
• Previous experience of managing reportable injuries and environmental incidents including submission of statutory documentation to authorities
• Experience in the management of hazardous chemical substances
• Experience in performing risk assessments and root cause analysis
• Computer literacy (MS Office)
• Knowledge of HACCP & OSHAS 18000 beneficial
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Siân on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 5 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za