Hospital General Manager
|Salary||R1,4M – R1M|
|Education||Relevant Bachelors/MBA or related (NQF 7|
|Experience||5+ years’ experience|
If you are a qualified, hardworking Hospital Manager looking for a new and exciting opportunity, we have just the thing!
Our client is looking for a Hospital General Manager who has excellent leadership and interpersonal skills. They are looking for someone who has a good knowledge of the healthcare industry and is resilient in a challenging environment.
The incumbent will be responsible for the operational management of the entire hospital encompassing +- 150 beds.
The following requirements are a prerequisite to be considered for the position:
• Relevant Bachelors/MBA or related (NQF 7)
• NQF level 8 qualifications are advantageous
• Extensive private hospital exposure, with strong knowledge of relevant legislation and operational needs
• 5+ years’ experience in a Senior Managerial position within a hospital
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong leadership and management abilities
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can alternatively contact Gillian on 0211 804 047 or visit our website on www.staffingprojects.co.za.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates within 3 days of application received.
or email us: pharmacy.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za