|Location||Manufacturing Jobs in Port Elizabeth|
|Education||National Diploma or B-Tech Degree in Industrial Engineering|
|Experience||2 years’ experience in manufacturing environment, dealing with Continuous Improvement Projects|
An Industrial Engineer is required at a FMCG company based in Port Elizabeth.
• Matric/Grade 12
• National Diploma or B-Tech Degree in Industrial Engineering
• 2 years’ experience in manufacturing environment, dealing with Continuous Improvement Projects
• Relevant experience in Plant Performance Reporting
• Project Management Experience
• ERP Systems BaaN experience advantageous
• WayRTS and Clockworks advantageous
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Siân on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za